Saturday, April 07, 2007

The return of the dimes

Just found out one of my favorite indie groups, the dimes, will be playing in the Bay Area in a couple of weeks. They'll be playing at SJSU on Wednesday, April 25...the bad news for me is they're scheduled to play at 6 p.m., which is when my evening class starts. Rats!

(Hmm, I wonder if I could interest my students in catching some music for the first hour of class....)

Oh well, if I can't catch them at SJSU, maybe I catch them at SF State, Santa Clara U or Stanford.

If you want to check them out, here's a link to the dimes' web site and their MySpace site, where you can listen to (and download) their four latest songs. My favorite: 'Til I'm Broken.

P.S. The pic shows the dimes playing in the amphitheater at the Student Union at SJSU last fall.

No comments: